Classhy (CLASS-she):
The fusion of classy and trashy; when highbrow ingredients meet lowbrow concepts, and vice versa.

4.15.2011

It's been rainy around here and I've been feeling a bit sluggish despite the massive amounts of work I want to be focusing on. And whenever I start feeling like this,I inevitably want to comfort myself with the best food ever- 
Here's my lame-ass reference drawing.
Those things that look like pulled teeth
 are supposed to be cheese splatters.
Shut up.
Macaroni and Cheese
I really do love the stuff-- 
emotionally AND culinarily-- and while I was back in California over the winter I had my buddy Dylan at Integrity Tattoo in San Jose etch an ode to my beloved elbow macaroni on my arm- right above the elbow, of course. 



And here is the final Processed Ink Product:
The Kraft Deluxe Blue heart is my favorite :)
Thanks, Dylan!!!!
...and sorry, Mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment